Your Opinion Counts: Employee Engagement Survey Launches Today!
With just a few mouse clicks, you can help shape the future and employee culture of UMHS. The organization’s Employee Engagement Survey launches today, giving employees the opportunity to share their opinions on a host of issues including communication, integrity, teamwork, and more.
Here’s what you need to know to ensure your voice is heard:
- Eligibility: All hospital, health center, and medical school staff who began working at UMHS on or before May 20, 2016 are eligible to take the survey, including research staff and fellows, EVPMA’s office employees, temporary employees (employed directly by UM that have a yellow badge, but not outside temps such as Manpower), and those with official dual appointments (as long as one appointment is in the Health System). Faculty, House Officers, and Volunteers are excluded.
- It’s confidential: The only information you will be asked to provide is your Work Area Code. If you don’t know your Work Area Code, talk to your department Culture Coach or Supervisor.
As in prior years, the survey is being handled by third-party vendor Press Ganey. All survey responses will be compiled into summary reports. Reports to UMHS will only show average scores for each group – individual responses will not be reported.
“As soon as you click the link to take the survey, you’ll be on the Press Ganey system,” said Ed Karls, Director of Customer Performance Metrics. “Press Ganey collects and holds all survey responses directly in confidence. No identifying data is sent to anyone at UMHS at any time.”
- It’s open for a limited time. You can take the online survey now through June 24. A link will be sent from Press Ganey to your work email address.
- It only takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete. The questions are targeted to help leadership better understand what’s working for you and how we can improve.
- More feedback will yield better results. There are many voices throughout UMHS and leadership wants to hear from them.
Be sure to take the Employee Engagement Survey – your opinion counts!