Applications sought for Interprofessional Leadership Fellows
If you are interested in becoming a U-M Interprofessional Leadership Fellow, fill out the quick and easy application by Wednesday, Nov. 30. The program is designed to provide U-M health sciences faculty members with opportunities to develop their interprofessional education and leadership skills, working with academic and practice leaders at the university and national level.
Benefits include opportunities to:
- Participate in a fully-funded 3.5-day national faculty development training program (including airfare, registration and travel expenses).
- Access and develop a support network that will provide coaching and resources for educational project design and scholarship development.
- Develop the expertise to serve as an institutional change agent for advancing interprofessional education and collaborative practice in the health sciences.
- Develop and implement an interprofessional education or practice project relevant to their respective unit, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of fellows.
- Apply for up to $5,000 per team of seed funding to support projects and scholarship.
For more information, visit the Interprofessional Education website.