Staff notice: Magnet Recognition Program® Site Visit
- Your organization has applied to the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for the prestigious Magnet designation. The Magnet designation recognizes excellence in nursing services.
- You have an opportunity to participate in the evaluation process and are encouraged to do so. We will be coming to your hospital, December 12, 13, 14 and 15, 2016, for a site visit.
- Comments may be faxed or e-mailed to the Magnet Program Office prior to the site visit. All phone comments to the Magnet Program Office must be followed up in writing. Your comments are confidential and never shared with anyone in your organization. If you choose, your comments may be ANONYMOUS, but must be in writing
- There will also be time set aside to speak with the appraisers during the site visit. Time, date and location of meeting room will be provided by your organization via email prior to the December Site Visit.
- Your comments must be received by December 2, 2016.
Phone: 866-588-3301 (TOLL FREE)
Write: American Nurses Credential Center
Magnet Recognition Program
8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 400
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910-3492
Your organization has submitted written documentation for the appraisal team to review. That information is available to you for review from 11/2/16 – 12/15/16 in the CSR Main Office at C108 Med Inn Building.