Reminder: Road closures for Ann Arbor Marathon
Don't forget, there will be several road closures around Ann Arbor on Sunday, March 26 for the Ann Arbor Marathon.
Plan ahead and expect delays if you will be traveling in the area.
The roads scheduled to be closed from 3 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. on Sunday include:
- Eastern northbound lane of Main St. from Stadium to William
- South Main St. between William and Liberty (clean-up in this block will continue until no later than 3:30 p.m.)
- East Liberty from South Main St. to South State
- South State from Monroe to East Liberty
- East William from South Main St. to South State
- Division between William and Liberty
- Southern/eastbound lane of North University from State to the pedestrian bridge
- Observatory from Washington Heights to Geddes
- Northern/westbound lanes of Geddes from Observatory to Huron Pkwy
- Northbound lanes of Huron Pkwy between Geddes and East Huron River Dr.
- Northern/westbound lane of East Huron River Dr. from South Huron Pkwy to Dixboro Rd.
- Old Dixboro Rd. from Dixboro to Gallup Park
- Eastbound lane of Fuller Rd. from Huron Pkwy to Fuller Ct.
- Outer/western southbound lane of Huron Pkwy from Fuller Rd. to Geddes
- Eastbound lane of Fuller Ct. between Gallup Park and East Medical Center Dr.
- Eastbound lane of Fuller Rd. from Fuller Ct. to East Medical Center Dr.
- Northernmost/westbound lane of East Medical Center Dr. from Fuller Rd. to Nichols Dr. to the entrance of the Arboretum
- Washington Heights between East Medical Center Dr. and Observatory
- South University Ave. between East University and State
- Tappan between South University and Monroe
- Monroe from Tappan to State
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!