Expect delays: Upcoming road closures
Please be advised that upcoming projects and special events are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From 6 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 25 until 8 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 28, the curb lanes of Washtenaw between Forest and South University are scheduled to be closed for repairs and restoration. One lane of travel will be maintained along Washtenaw in each direction and pedestrian traffic will be maintained on one side of the road at all times.
- From 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 1 until midnight on Saturday, Sept. 2, South State St. between South University and William is expected to be closed for the U-M Post-Convocation Picnic.
- From noon until 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 3, the following streets are scheduled to be closed for the Dancing in the Streets special event:
- South Main between Huron and Liberty
- Washington between South Ashley and South Fourth
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!