Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
Please be advised that upcoming maintenance work and special events are expected to cause traffic alterations around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From 8 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 29 through 1 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 1, the following streets are scheduled to be closed for the Oktoberfest special event:
- East Washington from South Main to the public alley toward South Fourth
- West Washington from South Main to Ashley
- Beginning Monday, Oct. 2, there will likely be daytime, single-lane closures on westbound M-14 between Barton Dr. and Main St.
- Lane closures are scheduled to take place between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily through Wednesday, Oct. 4
- Beginning Monday, Oct. 2, intermittent lane closures will take place in both directions on Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. between West Eisenhower and South Main St. for street resurfacing.
- Work is scheduled to take place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. daily and should conclude by Oct. 6, weather permitting.
- Beginning Monday, Oct. 9, the entrance ramp from Barker Rd. to southbound US-23 is scheduled to close until midninght on Nov. 5.
- Traffic will be detoured on eastbound Barker Rd. to southbound Main St. to westbound 6 Mile Rd. to southbound US-23.
- Beginning Monday, Oct. 9, the entrance ramp from 8 Mile Rd. to northbound US-23 is expected to close until midnight on Nov. 1.
- Traffic will be detoured westbound on 8 Mile to northbound on Whitmore Lake to easbound on 9 Mile to northbound US-23.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!