Procurement Office offers upcoming training class
The Michigan Medicine Procurement Office is pleased to announce a purchase order and procurement training class for all staff members. Though there may be some overlap with the U-M Medical School and university procurement policies and procedures, this course is specific to the acquisition of goods and services for the clinical enterprise.
The course will be offered once:
- 8:30 a.m. – noon on Monday, June 18 at the MCHC Auditorium
This course will cover:
- Do’s and don’ts of procuring goods/services
- Department buying options
- Competitive bid process/sole source justification
- How to create a requisition/purchase order
- Tracking/locating your purchase order
- Your PeopleSoft work list (approving discrepancies vouchers)
- Payment of invoices through shared services/accounts payable
- Navigating through shared services case connect for purchase order/invoice problem/discrepancies
If interested, email Heidi Wenger.