Plan ahead and expect delays: South Maple Rd. construction project
June 6, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that road work on South Maple Rd. in Ann Arbor began today and is scheduled to last for a few weeks.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- South Maple Rd. between West Liberty and West Stadium Blvd. is now closed to vehicle traffic for the installation of a sanitary sewer.
- Southbound South Maple will be detoured south on West Stadium Blvd., west on West Liberty and back to South Maple.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured east on West Liberty, north on West Stadium Blvd. and back to South Maple.
- Local businesses will continue to have access throughout the project.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the west side of South Maple.
- The work is scheduled to be completed by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 22.